- Latest Additions
- Online Courses for Muscle TestersThese courses are suitable for anyone who, as a mi...
- CPD Courses for Muscle Testers and Kinesiology PractitionersPost graduate attendance courses suitable for tra...
- Courses in Muscle Testing ResponseThese courses are suitable for anyone who has a qu...
Wake up with a HeadacheHappened on 22 November 2007 | ( 0 ) Comments
. This can be due to depleted or underactive adrenal glands. These are the glands that sit on the top of your kidneys and secrete powerful hormones that keep us going. When under stress for long periods of time, the adrenals become depleted. Other associated symptoms can be fatigue, allergies hormonal disturbances such as those experienced by some women in the perimenopause or menopause. Ask someone to shine a torch light into your eye. If the pupil dilates (gets bigger) in response to the light either immediately or after 20-30 seconds, or fluctuates between constricition and dilation (the puplis should constrict in response to light), you are likely to be adrenally exhausted.
2. You may be suffering from a drop in blood sugar. See article Hypoglycaemia - Low Blood Sugar
3. Also, people who suffer from sleep disturbances (sleep apnoea) can get morning headaches. This is due to to tissue obstructing the airways. If you wake up frequenty, this could be a problem. Visit your GP who may recommend a device fitted into the mouth at night to keep the airways open www.therasnore.co.uk
4. Check that your pillow is right for you. Neck problems can cause you to wake up with a headache. Visit a chiropracter or osteopath to get your neck checked out. For a list of osteopaths visit www.localosteopath.co.uk
For easing symptoms of headache, we find Tei Fu Essential Oil very good for relieving headaches. Dab a little on your temples for quick relief.
Comments ( 0 ) - Add Your Comment